1.12.08

A Fabulous Family of FOUR!

OH WOW was this ever a fun family!! Go ahead, try to figure out who has the best eyes out of this bunch??! Amazing beautiful people and Jacob and Jaxon....the best little helpers a photographer could have ever asked for!!!








These two were so awesome together....true brotherly love!!
















Even in black and white...amazing eyes I tell ya!





My star parents!! My favourite shot and and an amazing family to show it off!!!
















Those EYES!! Have I mentioned that already!
Jaxon and Jacob you two were such fun! Thank you for all your help and warning your parents when the flashes were going to go off and lets not forget helping me not get confused about your parents names....whew!! Your smiles are worth a million bucks!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Natalie, this photo shoot is a perfect 10! Too many to pick from, they are so good, but I love the one of husband and wife smooching in the background. Bravo!

What a gorgeous family.