21.10.08

Little MEN!

I am so happy to introduce you to the most exceptional couple of boys!! Meet ADAM and ETHAN!
It really doesn't get any better than this!! I promise that I do not advertise for gorgeous children, it just seems to happen every time that I do a photoshoot! This is Adam, the BIG Bro. I loved his genuine smile, he kept me on a tight work schedule as, like my own son, modeling was not high on his priority list! However, it's hard to tell from these shots though!!! =)
Here we have Ethan. This little Mister did not miss a beat! I somehow think he has done this before!






Thank you so much boys~ YOU WERE PROS!!!!!! Next time I promise....mint Aero and Caramilk bars..I will remember that!!
~Natalie Bilson

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love the first shot! Great lighting. The tree shots are awesome too. Way to Nat!