28.10.08

GIRL oh GIRL!!!

CLAIRE...
This seven month old smiley face is way too cute for words! I must say though, I had to keep all distractions clear from her or she was WAY too busy for her photoshoot. Leaves, sticks, birds...yeah, far more exciting than mom and the photographer!!!






CARLY...
Meet the mighty two year old!! This little cherub has a grin that can light up a room, I loved Carly's little personality...she kept me on my toes and when she glanced up and smiled at the camera....well, need I say more???



CASSIDY...
The BIG sister extraordinaire!! Cassidy YOU ROCKED!! A smile so pure and genuine and let me just say, this beautiful gal was a total natural!








Thank you so much girls...I had a blast with you this afternoon~Natalie Bilson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics thanks Natalie!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! The first one's my favorite. I love the back lighting on her fuzzy hair and her expression.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest little girls i've ever seen!! very photogenic and adorable. I am very proud to be their Auntie.
-Dawn Coleman

cayman77 said...

Wow!!!!!!! They are stinkin cute!!!! I love their poses! Im super proud to be their "Aunt" too- Betsy Eadie

cayman77 said...

Gorgeous girls!!!!!!!!! I love all your poses! Very fun!

xoxo
Auntie Betsy