4.5.08

The Moore Family!

















RYAN!
Ok, I will be honest, there is a tiny bit of 'prep' required on my part before I start shooting photos of this amazing little man! First of all, I always make sure that I have had a little bit of caffeine in my system! Second, I MUST, I repeat MUST have my SUPER SWITCH turned on to full blast to keep up with this mighty machine!!! Ryan is SO EXPRESSIVE and ALWAYS happy, he is such a joy to work with!
MICHAEL!
This is my strong silent man! Although his mom is probably chuckling about my use of the word, silent right now! Every pose of Michael is so pure and genuine and he always seems to have a sparkle behind his eyes. One might think it is hard to capture a great shot of a young active boy on the go, but Michael proves that theory completely wrong!
TANNER!
This gorgeous guy is an 'old pro' when it comes to getting his photos taken...can you tell??! You may recognize this handsome face from his earlier work in his commercial debut starring as the Huggies baby!!! I love Tanner's giggly smile, he always manages to give me one even though he doesn't think that my jokes are very funny!!
Thank you to the Moore family for a great afternoon in the park! ~ Natalie Bilson

No comments: