9.5.08

BEAUTIFUL TIMES TWO!

Meet the amazing and adorable PAIGE FELICE!
This super seven year old (almost eight...) completely knocked my socks off! Paige is a fun loving and confident little beauty, who kept me captivated with her stories and jokes. I am always shocked at how time flies when I am taking photographs but with this little miss, I would still be clicking away today if I had not run out of memory card!













Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing REECE VALENTINE!
I assure you that I did not cut these photos out of a magazine! This little beauty does indeed exist, and she is as stunning as she appears in these pictures! Reece has the most angelic look and I can most certainly tell you that her sparkling personality would make you melt. I had so much fun taking these photos, thank you so much to REECE AND PAIGE for spending the afternoon with me.~Natalie Bilson



















No comments: