22.3.09

FAMILY~FUN~AND ICE CREAM!

OK, first of all my apologies in advance when my viewers suddenly have an urge to run out for ice cream after viewing this blog post.....this family really makes it look good!!!






Who can possibly forget the adorable Kennedy who quite possibly gets cuter by the minute!





Miss Mackenna!! Mmmmm, I think she has M&M's in her cone!!!





Kaiden, the mighty three year old! So...anyone hungry for ice cream yet?? =)





The only thing better than your first ice cream cone, is eating Daddy's too!!!!!





So this photo shoot was completely unrehearsed and I just stayed in the background and let this family do as they do and boy did I capture some amazing LOVE!!











Make a funny face!
















Rod and Lianna enjoying a moment in the sunshine and I do mean "A MOMENT!!!!"













Thank you so much guys for letting me be part of your day. I have a new goal to work on now, holding my heavy Nikon and an ice cream cone in my other hand! I think that one day I can do it, I really think I can!!! ~Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, that was a really fun photo shoot. Sorry we didn`t get you an ice cream cone though. That camera just wouldn`t work right with the ice cream dripping all over it.

Thanks again, you`ve captured some great moments for us.

Cheers.

Anita said...

Love the artistic flare you have with these images Natalie! Great job:)